The pet ICU incubator maintains a stable environment of temperature and humidity. They also control hygiene levels via the use of anti-microbial plastics, air filters and negative ion generators. Ours are also a popular choice for veterinary practitioners and animal rescue centers. They are also suitable for wildlife such as hedgehog rescue.
Animal flat panel detector, check x-ray machine image directly on the computer.
Veterinary hematology analyzer, top brand in China, 3-Diff 10.4'' touch screen, open system.
Our main product including Color Doppler Ultrasound, Veterinary patient monitor, Veterinary ECG, Veterinary Medical Equipment etc.
The veterinary MRI system is suitable for dogs, cats, mouse, etc. Cost saving Clear image with fast scanning speed; Big open magnet design; Convenient for positioning Compact; Light weight and easy for installation.
Autoclave Sterilizer Class B, It adopts European B Standard, Computer Controlled.
Our operation equipment is including Anethesia Machine, Ventilator, Operation Lamp, Electrocautery Unit, Infusion Pump, Patient Monitor, etc.
item no :YSMJ-TDA
lead date :15 working days after receipt of payment
Class B Dental Autoclave Features:
1. The newly-designed model with opening water tank on the top, strict meets the standard of EN13060, which makes wash and cleaning much more convenient.
2. Class B Dental Autoclave adopts European B standard with 3-times pre-vacuum preceding vacuum drying. Residual humidity is less than 0.2%.
3. Vacuum measurement reaches-0.8bar It sterilizes and sanitizes miscellaneous packed or unpacked medical instrument, whether solid or A-type hollow, whether with multi-apertures or inset pipes. It efficiently tides air from every hollow area of any hollow instrument, such as hand-piece, making sure that water steam reaces every corner.
4. Fuzzily computer controlled, digital bright show. The interface is modularized panel for easy operation.
5. It is installed with BOWIE&DICK which measures the penetration of water steam.
6. Mini printer can be attached to record the process of sterilization